Saturday 31 March 2007

Bloody bloody

I have no internet. I am in an internet cafe.

i searched through all the spareroom junk to find a contact number for BT. I dialled it from my mobile - turned out the number was already stored. i'd called it "bloody".

BT are, of course, absolutley bleeding awful. im every way. partly to keep you reading, and partly to rise up above it, i'm not going to chronicle the week i had with them on the phone. in the spirit of cool, calm rising-above, i just called them and cancelled all my BT services. We'll go to Sky - it'll mean a month of no net, but I feel very very good about not hanging with BT on the off chance that maybe another week of daily, hour-long calls might get me a bit nearer to online.

..... in truth, it's like i've lost a limb. and it aint just the poker. it's working from home, checking who's still in the EPT Grand Final, darnnit - watching the EPT Grand Final. What's worse - got a week off work next week and was hoping to give some mtts the due attention they never get when i play them when too tired.

*********************

and re my last post, which promised to let you know how i'd done in my half hour nlhe cash games - woke up the next morning and honestly couldn't recall. that's the life of a lush for you... if were going to make an intelligent guess, I'd say I spunked most of my ££££ that night .... BUT, before net went down, I had a nice little run on the cash games on crypto and THINK I'm up to about $300. could be wrong though, and have no way of knowing.

cheers guys, back with you when rupert murdoch comes good. go rupert! get me netted up, and all i'll suckle your demonic teat til til i puff my last breathe....

No comments: