Thursday 30 August 2007

Strange Times

.....it's thursday night, so while monseuir donk gets a five-a-side work out, i get the flat, and the remote control, to myself.

nothing better, to be honest, than a thursday night. the only other time i get to myself is during the 2 1/2 hour round trip that's my daily commute, and that really doesn't count....

So back to the strange bit. I'm watching cricket. voluntarily. on my own ;-) this one day stuff's alright. i've been coerced into watching most of the earlier matches (games) in this series (?) and i've found myself slightly committed. i can do all the hand actions now and even tried a tentative "we're tighter in the field than they were" last sunday. i was right, apparently. hehe.... it helps that right now we're batting and this end of day stuff seems to be the best bit of it.

anyway. poker. things not so amiss chez donk that i'm not playing poker too. obvs. been small stakes, stt'ing. two games since last blogged. won one, second in tother. 'stars roll on the up. currently in a 18-way sng.

wish me luck.... x sd

No comments: